• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Tico Tico, 2nd video of a series

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMan

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well here is the link to the second one. I took to heart the comment about rushing the previous one and I think Ive done better on that score on this one, but its not perfect ( in the meter dept).

Hope you enjoy. Comments please !

Ed

Nice:
Very clean technique !!. :tup:

Well done Ed.
A great piece and nicely placed.
You had a good constant pace and indeed didn't rush the changes between sections.
I'm looking forward to your next virtual performance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blimey...the I Did That section has really cranked up a couple of notches...well done Ed
Nice to see others posting...

Excellent and rock solid, I enjoyed the move to a slightly more flowing feeling in the C section and then back to the original feel, I also like the way it finished with a bang. I hope it will be a long series.

<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125>Very well done. I really liked it. Very smooth and enjoyable.
Did you arrange it yourself?

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Hopefully, I'll have more soon.

Yes, Zevy, I did the arrangement.

EMan said:
Yes, Zevy, I did the arrangement.

<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125><COLOR color=#0040FF>I like it a lot. I always debated which way to go; 1-2 beat as you did, or an accented rhythm to match the feel of the Choro (like Samba) music. Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back