• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Thread for harmonica players

LostSoul

Reaction score
Hi there! I work with FL sequencer right now and need some harmonica samples to record, so I need a not expensive instrument but with decent clean sound. If you have one of these let me know. I dont want to order a Seydel from the top of the list if there is no difference between this one and $25 Hohner (the second position on the same list)

Corinto

Reaction score
Hi,

The HOHNER MARINE BAND C is a diatonic harp, not a chromatic harp, and has 20 reeds not 40 reeds, so it seems your link is not very reliable. Both HOHNER and SEYDEL have good harmonicas, top quality. HOHNERs today are made in China, SEYDELs are made in Germany.

debra

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LostSoul pid=69749 dateline=1580696653 said:
Hi there! I work with FL sequencer right now and need some harmonica samples to record, so I need a not expensive instrument but with decent clean sound. If you have one of these let me know. I dont want to order a Seydel from the top of the list if there is no difference between this one and $25 Hohner (the second position on the same list)

You do know you are asking this in a forum of accordion players, right?
There may be a few of us who play also the harmonica (I dont) but probably not many. You may have more luck in a forum dedicated to the harmonica.