• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Stolen: 96 bass wood Serenellini PA

Matt Butcher

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been told that a wood finish 96 bass Serenellini piano accordion has been stolen in Birmingham. This was apparently in a street robbery; I don't have any more details. In any case a wood finish Serenellini is fairly unusual. For more information and a picture, please see the link lower down this thread.

Stephen Hawkins

Experienced Gentleman.
Reaction score
What a shame !!! Exemplary punishment is long overdue. The "do gooders" have held sway for far too long, effectively turning our country into the cess pit it has become.

S

simonking

Stephen, what on Earth are you talking about? I assume this rant was meant for the Daily Mail forum instead...

OuijaBoard

Reaction score
Hmmm. The Serenellini 96 PA is a favorite stock item at the Birmingham Hobgoblin. Lots of drool-worthy video out there of that gent Matt McCabe putting them through their paces, don't blame the place for spotlighting that make/model. Wonder if this incident has any connection that store and their stock.

Matt Butcher

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think the instrument was originally bought through the Birmingham Accordion Centre - they deal direct with Serenellini a lot. As to the theft itself, I don't know any more about that.