• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Still trying to learn the forum basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skari

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I posted an accordion in the marketplace and messed some of the layout. Is it possible to edit after it is posted?

I posted an accordion in the marketplace and messed some of the layout. Is it possible to edit after it is posted?
Yes. Hit the three dots next to "report" then, "edit."

No dots next to Report on my screen in the marketplace. I was able to edit this post, but not the for sale one. Hmmm.

Last edited:
EDIT.JPG Open your original post, look in the lower left corner for an edit option as shown in the picture.

There is a time limit for editing your posts - after 24 hours you can’t edit them anymore.

I encountered the same problem with my mistaken For Sale post. Inside the time limit, there was not an edit option, while it was there with other posts. I just recently went back and found a button at the top right with three dots. Clicking that brought up a delete option.

Too late to delete. Have some Q&A already. I will do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back