• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Silent Night

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Nice video Roy! I wonder about that headless accordionist though.... <EMOJI seq="1f601">?</EMOJI>

Rhelsing

Reaction score
It’s because I don’t have it memorized so I am looking far right at the music, instead of headless it would just be a view of my ear! Need Paul to sell me the new cordless one so I can put the music on the TV so I can look straight ahead.

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
???? Cordless one? I'm sorry I don't understand.....

Rhelsing

Reaction score
Paul has a wireless one with several enhancements, one of which is wireless.

Rhelsing

Reaction score
No, a concerto that does not need to be hard worded to the tone generator.

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Ahhh, ok, I see. Maybe you can beam your sheet music to the TV and set up a camera below it.

Rhelsing

Reaction score
That’s the plan, because my music is on myniPad so I can display it on the TV. Problem is, from where the accordion is set up I can’t quite read it and moving everything is such a hassle. That said, I have an optometrist appointment today to change my prescription, so maybe that will help.

JeffJetton

Reaction score
Seems like it would be easier/cheaper to just memorize the tune. :)

Rhelsing

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be cheaper, but certainly easier. Problem is I don’t play them often enough to keep them memorized! Interesting if you watch any of Mathis’s Roland recordings he is doing the same thing while Noel is often reading from a screen above or to his left of the camera. Wish I could memorize another hundred or so songs - working on it but probably won’t live that long!

Stephen Hawkins

Experienced Gentleman.
Reaction score
Hi Roy,

I solved that problem when I bought a table-top music stand for £9 ($12). It is still in perfect working order.

I enjoyed your rendition of Silent Night.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Rhelsing

Reaction score
I have a music stand, justbput it to the side so it is out of the way of the camera.