• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Sentimental value music transcription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiago

Reaction score
Hello guys so I'm new into accordion and into music instruments also.
So I observed some of you have very good musical ears.
So a music band from my city, formed only for the weekends parties composed and played some musics and that one was special to me.
I know there are many instuments in the video but can you help me with this music transcription?

Olá Tiago,

Not sure exatcly what you are looking for, chords or partitura. Anyway, the accordion seems to play a forró backup over chords in the key of Am. Maybe you can find the chords here:

Boa sorte.

Hello Tom thanks for your reply I'm looking for the partiture(a) to play it "alone". This chordify website was loaded by myself in the website... but I dont know if works properly as i dont have the "ears" to check.

Reactions: Tom
Your starting point would be to write down and then play the notes that the singer is singing. Then add the instrument solos in between. Not too difficult as there's a lot of repetition but time consuming. Can't you find the sheet music?

I've transcribed the accordion intro but it's not 100% accurate. If you don't know how to play some chords, take a look at https://accordionchords.com/all-chords/ or scroll down to the easy version:

Video version.PNG

(Am/G = Am chord + G bass)

And this is a very easy version:

Easy version.PNG

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Xote triste Maria Bonita version.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Xote triste Easy version.pdf
    65.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status