• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Seeking quality piano accordion

Happy girl

Reaction score
Seeking a quality lightweight piano accordion from 72 bass in excellent condition to use as a second instrument; possibly a ladies model

As an alternative I will consider a swap/part exchange for my Bugari (12.4 kg) for a lightweight 120 bass piano accordion.

I have an open mind how transactions could proceed, so if you are interested, please get in touch with your thoughts.

Based in West Midlands GB

Last edited:

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Good luck!!!! People here will have advice if you need it.

Dingo40

Prolific poster
Reaction score
HG,
I see several accordion dealers listed in or near the West Midlands on the web.
In your position, I would pay them a visit, try out their stock and see what kids of trade could be arranged.🤔

Happy girl

Reaction score
Thank you Tom, your words are very much appreciated.

Unfortunately the established & trusted proprietors of ‘Coventry Accordions’ in Coventry are no longer. Terry & Carole has always been my trusted port of call; they said it as it is without any fancy sales talk, so I have been very spoilt.

I am in no hurry to taut other shops or dealers at the moment; staying safe during the pandemic is paramount…… whatever will be will be.

Ventura

Reaction score
well i think there are a few accordion firms you could order directly from, if they do not have a dealer in your territory, and who can be counted on to reliably build and ship you an accordion you will love...

my personal suggestions would be Fisitalia and Serenellini

i think others here would also nominate Bugari ( do they sell direct ? ) as we have heard many members vouch for their quality and consistency

you do have to be careful, as not all brand names have truly stable business at this time, so i think the list of truly reliable places you can spec and order a new accordion sight unseen is actually a fairly short list at present

perhaps some members who have experience with other direct order brands can add to this list for you