• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Scandalli super vi

colinm

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this model of super vi has a an axle and scissor springs for the treble keys.
I cannot see an axle cap on the end of the keyboard so it may have compression springs and individually removable keysBD800D51-1CAD-4B53-ADB8-BAE2A190D349.jpeg

debra

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why not ask the owner to open up the grille and look at how the keyboard works? I believe this accordion is from a seller in Turnhout, Belgium.

colinm

Reaction score
99675570-CE66-4146-A1A3-DA0ABAB4F9C2.jpeg
Why not ask the owner to open up the grille and look at how the keyboard works? I believe this accordion is from a seller in Turnhout, Belgium.
This is not the same accordion but here is a photo of the actual keyboard, i do not have the accordion

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have to just like in previous years be careful today in buying an accordion marked Scandalli. A REAL top of the line Scandalli Super VI
will look like this --
The box in your Pic' here is a mediocre made 50% plastic and 50% wood constructed body with an aluminum bed keyboard 4/5 reed accordion that is made using body
parts & mechanicals that Farfisa used on their models of electronic/accordion models such as Syntcordion.
It's a shame that these so called badged Super Vi's are sold by dealers that pass them off to the unknowing as a real classic Super VI's
and ask inflated prices for them.
Now this accordion in your Pic' has a design made body that was used for Farfisa electronic models of the past - not really a bad mediocre 4/5 reed box, but as for it's value, is really only worth 1/10th the price of a
real Super VI.

I hope I haven't busted a bubble here.
JIM

Last edited: