• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

SOLD: Roland FR1

knobby

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm probably going to regret doing this (in fact I know I will sooner or later) but I have decided to sell my Roland FR1 V-Accordion.

Note: This is the FR1, not to be confused with the FR-1X - the owners manual can be downloaded here: https://www.roland.com/global/support/by_product/fr-1/owners_manuals/

This is in excellent condition and everything works as it should. The straps are not the original Roland ones. It comes with the mains power supply, a selection of inserts for the front of the accordion, lots of button tops, and a genuine Roland gig bag (which I believe are around £90 new).
Please have a good look at the photos - I can supply larger versions via email on request.

I would prefer you to collect it if possible (I'm near Burton-on-Trent), then you can try it out and make sure you're happy with it. I am prepared to parcel it up and ship it via courier but this will be at your expense and risk - I've struggled in the past to find couriers that are prepared to insure musical instruments so if you have a preference then let me know.

£425 ovno

roland 1.jpgroland 2.jpgroland 3.jpgroland 4.jpgroland 5.jpgroland 6.jpgroland 7.jpg

Last edited: