• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Roland FR-1X Getting Started Instructional DVDs from Roxy's

jedispy314

Reaction score
Hi - Back in May I had ordered a set of the FR-1X Getting Started Instructional DVDs that Roxy's put out, where it walks you through all of the features, how to edit parameters, etc. However, the owner passed away right around the same time and the store has permanently closed. They let me know they would not be able to fulfill my order and that these will no longer be offered unfortunately.

Does anyone happen to have a set of these that they aren't using anymore that they'd be willing to part with?

pentaprism

Reaction score
>> However, the owner passed away right around the same time and the store has permanently closed.

Oh no! Roxy's is one of my favorite stores. I bought my FR-7b from them. What a loss!

@jedispy314, please check your "conversation."

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They were in business since 1934... a sad loss to the music community indeed. Leon was a staple YouTube video maker for Roxy's I do hope that he still continues some form of presence, he was fun to watch.You may want to try the GROUPS.IO BK-7m group to see if someone has a set for you.

Polopudding

Reaction score
Hi - Back in May I had ordered a set of the FR-1X Getting Started Instructional DVDs that Roxy's put out, where it walks you through all of the features, how to edit parameters, etc. However, the owner passed away right around the same time and the store has permanently closed. They let me know they would not be able to fulfill my order and that these will no longer be offered unfortunately.

Does anyone happen to have a set of these that they aren't using anymore that they'd be willing to part with?
Did you manage to get a copy of the Getting Started Instructiona DVD? If not, PM me.

Valski

Reaction score
I spoke to Rose the late owner and she gave me Leon's phone number. I think that it was 2 to 3 years ago that I spoke to Leon regarding something else. He was a very approachable man and we had a good conversation. Rose said that he worked with the store but not for them and that I should call directly.

If I recall he's located in New England and his number is 978-657-0104. He might be able to assist you.