• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Roland Bk7m and Airturn GoStand

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one I have the same

did you also get the mic boom arm with it

I can't seem to get the turn knobs to grip and fasten the extension hard enough

oddly enough, this is no problem on the lower part of the stand (you are showing)

Nice, here's my version from a tablet clip that I adapted. The Bk7m is fastened with velcro strips so that it can't fall off. The music stand gives additional support so the whole contraption doesn't slip but I've been using this for many months and it's holding up.

Attachments

• 16360552415538530015458268735273.jpg
    16360552415538530015458268735273.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 11
nice one I have the same

did you also get the mic boom arm with it

I can't seem to get the turn knobs to grip and fasten the extension hard enough

oddly enough, this is no problem on the lower part of the stand (you are showing)
I questioned the turn knobs to the manufacturer. They seem to be light duty. But with this stand portability is the key. Store this stand in a backpack along with the bk7m and cables. Then the Bose S1 pro in one hand and accordion in other. One trip setup…

Nice, here's my version from a tablet clip that I adapted. The Bk7m is fastened with velcro strips so that it can't fall off. The music stand gives additional support so the whole contraption doesn't slip but I've been using this for many months and it's holding up.
I also have a lower shelf to attach my 8 port mixer. The Bk7m is heavier so it goes where the upper and lower sections of the music stand are. I like to use a music stand so this works and if playing a gig there is a decorative screen which can be attached to the front which hides everything. I can fit my FR8X the Bk7m the mixer and my HK Lucas Nano 300 on a cart so can say that it's a one trip rig. It takes about 10 minutes to set up so it's not too onerous.

I also have a lower shelf to attach my 8 port mixer. The Bk7m is heavier so it goes where the upper and lower sections of the music stand are. I like to use a music stand so this works and if playing a gig there is a decorative screen which can be attached to the front which hides everything. I can fit my FR8X the Bk7m the mixer and my HK Lucas Nano 300 on a cart so can say that it's a one trip rig. It takes about 10 minutes to set up so it's not too
That works…I have my own set up. But when a product comes out, I like to try it. I like giving out ideas, then some may have a better way or they may embrace the idea and maybe suggest improvements. That is what these forums are about.

About 2 years ago I started the plans for a complete rolling setup, one that would either use 2 full sized Bose 802-E speakers or something smaller all self contained in one rolling unit, but would be good for up to gigs in a 100-200 person restaurant... I still want to do that one day. Maybe I'll have some more time in 2022... lol.

About 2 years ago I started the plans for a complete rolling setup, one that would either use 2 full sized Bose 802-E speakers or something smaller all self contained in one rolling unit, but would be good for up to gigs in a 100-200 person restaurant... I still want to do that one day. Maybe I'll have some more time in 2022... lol.
Install a lift in the back of your van or suv and you will never have to lift again…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back