• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Recognize this "B" please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you recognize this "B" logo? It is a three voice with 2 clarinets (now) in musette, "Made exclusively for American School of Music." 1960s????

Thanks for your help!

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Anyone? Jim D.? Maybe a generic "B" unidentifiable? I like the accordion, a very nice bassoon reed. "Student" level but in very good shape.

Anyone? Jim D.? Maybe a generic "B" unidentifiable? I like the accordion, a very nice bassoon reed. "Student" level but in very good shape.
Are you trying to identify the builder? Shift mechanisms usually didn’t get changed much for sub contracted builds. a good picture of that mechanism with the grill off might be more telling.

The grill chrome and the contours around the shift mechanism look kind of Victoria-ish to me.

Are you trying to identify the builder? Shift mechanisms usually didn’t get changed much for sub contracted builds. a good picture of that mechanism with the grill off might be more telling.

The grill chrome and the contours around the shift mechanism look kind of Victoria-ish to me.
Thanks Ben!

I'll try to post the shifts and see it that helps.

Here's the shifter from the top if that helps. Also of note is that it's one of those with independent treble keys (no axle). Thanks for any ideas.

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Looks similar to the part used in this late 50s Scandalli. I’m thinking it may a part supplied to multiple makers.
A3546DFC-5260-44F1-9F79-72F68240775B.jpeg

No doubt. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back