• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Quick Reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Hawkins

Experienced Gentleman.
Reaction score
I posted details of this event too early, and hope you don't mind me posting them again.

Jon Brindley will be performing at "Wigan Central" on Sunday 22nd of October, starting at 14.30 hrs.

It would be no exaggeration to describe Jon as a fabulous musician, and I would not be misleading you by stating that he can play almost any instrument he picks up.

Jon is a terrific accordionist, as was his Dad before him, and the accordion will feature significantly (though not exclusively) in the event I am advertising.

The venue is easy to find, as it is situated directly below the platforms of "Wigan North Western" railway station. It is also within a few miles of junctions 25 & 26 of the M6 motorway.

Parking is a breeze, as there is a large car park just on the other side of the railway bridge (directly opposite the station entrance) and some on road parking in adjacent streets. (PM for more comprehensive directions.)

I hope to see some of you there ...... it will be a blast!

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back