• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Original Composition: A Heart Full of Life

breezybellows

Reaction score
I wrote this song and performed it using 3 accordions and 2 Flutes. The video shows only two accordions and one Flute though. I have several tunes that I start recording and never get back to finish up. I mustered the energy to pull this one through to what I call a complete state. Obviously, there could be more improvements made, but this is as far as I can take it. I've received valuable feedback in the past about audio quality and video editing. I didn't spend as much time as I should have on video editing. But I'm not that much into video editing, so pardon me if the output doesn't look smooth.

I love making my own tunes. I'm very pleased with how this turned out. I've spent more time on adding harmonies than I usually do. Any appreciation, suggestion or commentary is highly valued.

Back