• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Ok,ok,I need to study more bass technique....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnDev

This guy is incredible,his bass technique is :shock: ,
I suspect he probably plays also the free bass accordion....

donn

Prolific poster
Reaction score
He's forced to learn all this fancy left hand technique because he plays piano keyboard, and thus can't play so fast on the right hand. :)

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Donn; I really appreciate your comments, but the fact is that this man's use of the stradella bass (with exceptional technique) would make no difference if he was using buttons or piano keys on his treble keyboard. Regards; JIM D.

donn

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Sure, it's just a joke carried over from another thread, started when someone was impressed by youtube videos of fast CBA players. I don't use "smileys" very often, I guess there's not much reason to anyway!

Zevy

Reaction score
JIM D. said:
Donn; I really appreciate your comments, but the fact is that this mans use of the stradella bass (with exceptional technique) would make no difference if he was using buttons or piano keys on his treble keyboard. Regards; JIM D.
<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125><COLOR color=#0040FF>I dont think he was playing stradella bass. He is a GREAT player with terrific technique and superb ideas. I believe thats some sort of free bass. Thats my guess.

J

JohnDev

JIM D. said:
Donn; I really appreciate your comments, but the fact is that this mans use of the stradella bass (with exceptional technique) would make no difference if he was using buttons or piano keys on his treble keyboard. Regards; JIM D.
<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125><COLOR color=#0040FF>I dont think he was playing stradella bass. He is a GREAT player with terrific technique and superb ideas. I believe thats some sort of free bass. Thats my guess.[/quote]

Yes,thats what I would like to think...
unfortunately hes playing stradella bass :mrgreen: :shock:

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's correct a 120 Stradella bass machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.