• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Newbie from another forum.

G

goldtopia

Hello, I'm another newbie to this forum. The last one I was on shut down without any warning. I have two Weltmeisters. A 60 bass and 72 bass with MIDI. :tup: Still feeling my way around this forum.

Attachments

• Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 2.jpg
    Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 2.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 1.jpg
    Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 18

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Interesred in your midi experience.
Let's hope this forum doesn't go up in a puff of virtual smoke.

Attachments

• Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 3 reduced.jpg
    Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 3 reduced.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 4 reduced.jpg
    Eddie Potts with Shand Morino 4 reduced.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 15
S

smdc66

hello goldt- glad you found us , funny you should pop up today really as i was only wondering yesterday about a couple of co- x-forum members inc. you and where abouts in cyberspace they were hoping they would find this place :ch

P

Pippa

Welcome Goldtopia! The forum itself is only about a month old, we're all just feeling our way around! Glad you found your way here {}

jarvo

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Pippa said:
Welcome Goldtopia! The forum itself is only about a month old, were all just feeling our way around! Glad you found your way here {}

Why does somebody not just pay the electric bill and switch the damned lights on then!!!

Heres 50 p for the metre !

george garside

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Glenn said:
Welcome to the forum.
Interesred in your midi experience.
Lets hope this forum doesnt go up in a puff of virtual smoke.

I dont think it will Glenn as everybody has their own corner so there is plenty of room for different genres of boxism to enthuse over their particular bits without any danger of others feeling overwhelmed, threatened or whatever.

george

N

nathen

Hi Bill,

Welcome to this musical life boat after being cast off by the mothership. You'll find this a very comfortable place to find your niche. Considering the contentious issues that can arise given the diverse interests and views, people here are amazingly respectful and careful with each other.

And I should add, generous to a fault with their time and energy.

Enjoy...

Nathen

A

Adam-T

I think this forum is shaping up rather nicely, definately a more unified and friendly atmosphere :)