• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New model launch - Music Room (uk dealer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has an Italian name, but the advert suggests only the reeds are Italian. Where was it made ? Probably China.

Again !!! See Topic --

Primo is the music rooms brand name that they have used for many years on 'budget' instruments , both melodeons and accordions. These have included manufacture in Russia and china. They have mostly been good value introductory instruments and I think the current ones are Chinese carcases and mechanism with Italian reeds.

As always with any box try before you buy

george

Have just had another read at the music rooms ad and note that they offer a choice of factory?? or Italian reeds. Presumably the one advertised has factory reeds.

g

george garside said:
Primo is the music rooms brand name that they have used for many years on 'budget' instruments , both melodeons and accordions. These have included manufacture in Russia and china. They have mostly been good value introductory instruments and I think the current ones are Chinese carcases and mechanism with Italian reeds.

As always with any box try before you buy

george
Here is a(nother?) 'respected' dealer not declaring the origin of the instrument he's gonna charge you £1000+ for. You could ask, I suppose.

It's the Music Room that say it's a new model launch... and appear to be claiming to be something different 'A fantastic new addition to our range that has taken us an age to source and get just right.
Now we are launching it into the UK market place..'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back