• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New Maugein V accordion

Pipemajor

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got notification from the French Accordeon Roland site that a new Maugein V accordion was launched at the end of October.
There are a couple of photos of it and gives the weight as 7 8kg.
No other info.

Attachments

• Maugein.png
    Maugein.png
    966.2 KB · Views: 26
I am seeing some conflicts, if I may... Roland and Maugein are 2 completely different companies, competitors, actually. I don't see any Roland in there, and a lot of Maugein.

Roland integrates the MIDI internally and has a nicer screen. The controls are also more modern/smaller. In looking at that picture, the top left one looks EXACTLY like their current Genius 123 model.

At 15,000 Euros, I highly doubt they will sell many... who could afford that??

I am seeing some conflicts, if I may... Roland and Maugein are 2 completely different companies, competitors, actually. I don't see any Roland in there, and a lot of Maugein.

Roland integrates the MIDI internally and has a nicer screen. The controls are also more modern/smaller. In looking at that picture, the top left one looks EXACTLY like their current Genius 123 model.

At 15,000 Euros, I highly doubt they will sell many... who could afford that??
I couldn't pay that. On the other hand: even Thomann offers accordions for over €12,000: Scandalli Intense Air 120.

Note that the top Maugein can come with wireless MIDI or audio.

For what it's worth... (Oops!) ;-)

Just got notification from the French Accordeon Roland site that a new Maugein V accordion was launched at the end of October.
There are a couple of photos of it and gives the weight as 7 8kg.
No other info.
Jerry, the name of the site is Accordeon-Roland.
They cater for all v accordions. There was no suggestion that they were linked in any way

I couldn't pay that. On the other hand: even Thomann offers accordions for over €12,000: Scandalli Intense Air 120.

Note that the top Maugein can come with wireless MIDI or audio.

For what it's worth... (Oops!) ;-)
Wirelesss MIDI and wireless audio are no longer the unobtainable things of the past. Wireless MIDI goes from $75-$500 and wireless audio goes from $50-$750 (low end for amateur/pleasure, higher price for pro-level performance)... so not that expensive! :)

Back