• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New here from metro Detroit

C Woj

Reaction score
Hello,
Just joined the forum. Been playing since i was 12 years old. Still playing. Just sold my accordion that i had for 30 years. (I told my wife that would be my last one). Looking for one more. Hoping to find good resources and insight on this forum .

Welcome but beware as few ever leave.
Those who do still get a cheery wave.
I'm worried already - you appear to have no accordions?

at the moment, zero accordions to be exact. I do have plenty of other instruments to keep me busy, but on the lookout for my next one.. It's been 30 years since i purchased one.... Looking for something "special" after playing for many years. Recently been playing at senior citizens communities.... Perfect excuse to buy something newer or different!

do you like gizmo's and bells and whistles and having
the coolest toy in the neighborhood ?

do you have lots of disposable income ?

would you like something you can walk in with and not
need a cart or a PA system or a stand or anything
(except spare batteries)

FR4x.. order one today.. you can blame me if it turns out badly..

Not interested in the Roland V stuff. I have Korg, Yamaha and Nord stuff to play with electronically. Looking for an acoustic. Concert tuning, chambered type of box. Old or newer "classic".

C WOJ
I have a beautiful Excelsior AC / double casotto 41/120 that might be coming available in the near future.
Located in the Cleveland area
Let me know if this is of any interest

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 8
That is definitely the type of accordion i am looking into purchasing. I'm not in a huge hurry to buy one, but actively looking. Thanks for the heads up!! Researching Excelsior. Pigini. Petosa. Settimio Soprani. These catch my attention.

This place is full of helpful folks, so you're in the right spot for resources.

Back