• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Need Help identifying Scandalli Acordion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coondogkg

Acquired a Scandalli accordion that has M415/23 labeled on it. Made in Italy. I'm trying to figure out the year it was made and what it is worth. Had a friend of mine who is a good player check it out and he says it sounds good and has not been played much. Any help would be appreciated

I recently bought a Scandalli, and emailed Scandalli the serial number to identify it, but they told me that when they took over, all the records of previous models were lost. The only way to identify it is to post a picture on the forum and someone may recognise it. You can also google Scandalli images and if you see a similar model just click on it for info on it.

Nathen

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,878
Mid/Late 50s to early 60s maybe upto 70s.
They didn't seem to have a model name for them that I've noticed, but they come up from time to time.
Value will depend on the playability, cosmetic condition, faults etc.
It appears it's 3 voice?
You'll need to put accross certainty about condition, tune and functionality to get top price... otherwise anybodies' guess ...around £2-300?

Right on Ed: My comments on this one would only echo yours.

Count the voice coupler with the most dots. I count 3.

Glenn & Ed are correct, this one is 3 reed treble and 4 reed bass.

good evening,

I have had an accordion form my grandmother which was from her father. I can find very little information about the instrument. Is there anyone who can help me?

I'm very curious about how old the accordion is, whether it is a rare type is and what the value is.

Information:
Scandalli
Serial numer 244/ 39
He is made in Italy

You can find more information on the pictures.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20140826_222920.jpg
    20140826_222920.jpg
    890.7 KB · Views: 980
  • 20140826_222906.jpg
    20140826_222906.jpg
    837 KB · Views: 979
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back