• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Musical dexterity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guitarist with whom I was playing once said, after studying me with brow furrowed in deep thought:
"I've figured out how he does it. He's just pushing the buttons."

Walter Losi: Musical dexterity!?
Right hand only??
I posted others Walter's videos in the past. I know Walter personally he's from my city, Piacenza. He's a very famous "liscio" accordionist. He started playing in an orchestra at 15 and at 18 (in 1978) he started in one of the biggest "liscio" orchestra in Italy (Orchestra Italiana Bagutti http://www.orchestrabagutti.it/ ). He recorded dozen of cd and wrote dozen of songs, not only liscio. He also played hundreds of live (a big orchestra plays almost everyday especially in spring/summer) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3Del_vmHaliKCFTeeArWQ. Sorry for my bad English. As you can see I don't use any translator! :ROFLMAO:

Grazie, Ric! Mi piace la musica liscio, folk, allegria ecc., con la fisarmonica. Il mio preferito si chiama Giorgio Cerioni dalle Marche. รˆ un tempo difficile adesso per i musicisti al vivo ma voglio darti buona fortuna con tutte le cose. (scusi, anche non uso la traduttore . ??)

Last edited:
As probably you know liscio is very traditional here in the North of Italy (I'am from Piacenza, Emilia Romagna. Close to Stradella, close to Parma (Gigi Stok), and no too far from Bologna (Carlo Venturi). Here in the summer every town has a traditional country fair where you can eat traditional dishes and dance liscio with an orchestra. You are surrounded every weekend and are very popular.

Grazie, Ric! Mi piace la musica liscio, folk, allegria ecc., con la fisarmonica. Il mio preferito si chiama Giorgio Cerioni dalle Marche. รˆ un tempo difficile adesso per i musicisti al vivo ma voglio darti buona fortuna con tutte le cose. (scusi, anche non uso la traduttore . ??)
listen this till the end

Reactions: Tom
Thanks for sharing the clips Ric?
[My sister in law is married into an Italian family and one of her sons looks very like Matteo Bensi, although he plays the guitar (very skilfully), not the accordion.?
I recently reread Benvenuto Cellini's autobiography. He was from around there somewhere ( in the 16th century)??]

Last edited:
Grazie, Ric! Molto talentuoso Matteo. Guardo spesso Riccardo sul Fisarmonicando. E tu, suoni liscio? Hai un canale?

Anche mi piace la musica piรน lentamente e tradizionale:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back