• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Music for a Found Bandoneon

stickista

Reaction score
A birthday gift to myself... getting my first bando recording posted.
Not perfect, but gotta break the ice sometime, and solid 16ths mean I’ll be working on bellows control on this for months.

Jim2010

Site Supporter
Reaction score
stickista said:
Not perfect, but gotta break the ice sometime, and solid 16ths mean I’ll be working on bellows control on this for months.

Thanks, Jerry. Nice job. You are a very talented guy. A true multi-instrumentalist.

stickista

Reaction score
stickista said:

The value of posting even imperfect video is amazing. Already got pointers from my FB post from a player who pointed out that I was using my arms too much, thereby tightening up my hands and fingers. Showed me how to use the opening and closing of my legs to leverage gravity to do most of the work. Knees together and the boxes fall outward. Spread, and the boxes fall inward. Hands just go along for the ride.

Dingo40

Been here for ages!
Reaction score
Stickista,

"Showed me how to use the opening and closing of my legs to leverage gravity to do most of the work. Knees together and the boxes fall outward. Spread, and the boxes fall inward. Hands just go along for the ride."

No matter what one expert advises, another will advise the opposite! :p

Watch this guy:

And here:

And here:

Dingo40 said:
Stickista,

"Showed me how to use the opening and closing of my legs to leverage gravity to do most of the work. Knees together and the boxes fall outward. Spread, and the boxes fall inward. Hands just go along for the ride."

No matter what one expert advises, another will advise the opposite! :p

Watch this guy:

And here:

And here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12crQ7LQQvY

A
 double header:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqTRHXrT57M