• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Mundesley International Accordion Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Andy. An enquiry email I tried to send to Heather Smith using the email address on the Festival List website got rejected by the server. Neither can I seem to download the poster.

To telephone Sceptre Productioons seems the only way to get more information about workshops and programme etc. Is that right do you know ? Guess I will try tomorrow.

Several mentions on various club websites etc but very little firm info.

Hello Artidots
Heather Smith has posted the festival details on Facebook so go to her page where all the details are their, also Rob Howard has posted an article on Accordions.com this week hope to see you there

Hi folks, Ive just joined this forum because I was told about some confusion and discussion regarding finding out information and booking for my accordion festival at Mundesley. I have posted a lot of info on Facebook about the event which takes place from 20th/24th October, and of course subscribers to Accordion Profile monthly magazine have also been given up-to-date details. Rob Howard has included an article about the event on last weeks heather@accordions.karoo.co.uk</EMAIL>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back