• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Mozart Clarinet Quintet for 2!

A

acclarion

Let me know what you think of my duo Acclarions version of Mozarts Clarinet Quintet. All 4 string parts performed by accordion!

Thanks!

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really great technique - My favorite of your recordings is Flight of the Bumblebee -www.youtube.com/watch?v=g05xDqL8IvM - Nice large Box in great shape - must weigh over 30 lbs. JIM D.

Zevy

Reaction score
<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125>What a great performance and a wonderful post in honor of Mozarts birthday. Bravo!

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Beautifully done. A joy to listen to. Has inspired me to try to arrange some classical music myself.
ls not such a common accordion with the extra rows of free bass.
Also, congratulations Mozart for reaching such a venerable age. :)

Pietro

Reaction score
Superb playing by both of you. Its a real shame we don't hear more of this standard of performance in the UK.

Pete

A

acclarion

Thanks so much for all your kind comments! We'll be sure to keep sharing more as they are made. Pietro, we're hoping to arrange European tours in the next couple of years - we'd love to play in the UK so if you have any contacts that could facilitate a tour please do share. :) Jim, the box weighs in at 37 pounds, much lighter than me!

Pietro

Reaction score
I'll keep it in mind providing you can manage to make it all the way 'up north'.

Keep us posted.

Pete

jarvo

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Pietro said:
Superb playing by both of you. Its a real shame we dont hear more of this standard of performance in the UK.

Pete

Im sure UK Players up and down the country are charmed .... :)