• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Memoris of Paris - mus. Frank Marocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvelous. Thanks for playing that.

I've been trying to find the sheet music for that for ages, even wrote Frank's websites but got no response, where did you find it?

I have great contact with Person who worked with Frank and recived it from him.
Thank you for nice word.

Very nice....I also looked for that music and could not find it. Guess he is keeping it secret.

Secret - hard to say...

I found something about this piece in this book:
Popular Standards – Fifteen wonderful Frank Marocco arrangements of all-time favorites…▪Blue Moon
▪Blue Skies ▪Fascination ▪Godfather Medley ▪Lara’s Theme ▪Maria Elena ▪Memories of Paris ▪Midnight in Moscow ▪Moon River
▪More ▪Peg o’ My Heart ▪Stormy Weather ▪Tea for Two ▪Those Were the Days ▪Twilight Time

But this is probably not avaible in shops today - specially in Europe.

Dear @Piotr
please i'm searching for this score but it seems to be impossible to find,
I don't know if is legal on web, in case please don't ban me, I'm new entry here, but if it possible, could you send a photo of this score please?

If is possible I will be grateful,

Many Thanks

We cannot (or at least should not) be posting any sheet music that is still under copyright (even when no longer available in shops). But of course nobody will stop anyone from sending something in a private message.

I enjoy everything you post, Piotr. This was another beautiful performance. I really miss Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back