• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Lost or stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keymn

Reaction score
If your present digital accordion was lost or stolen and got full value from insurance. What would you replace it with?

Reaction score
Keymn said:
If your present digital accordion was lost or stolen and got full value from insurance. What would you replace it with?

Oh no! I hope this is a rhetorical question. Did someone steal your accordion?

Keymn

Reaction score
AccordionTop126 said:
Keymn said:

Oh no! I hope this is a rhetorical question. Did someone steal your accordion?

No, just a question...

To answer my own question: I would go with a smaller version like fr1x and use the power of the Korg pa1000 arranger to connect.

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would get another 72 Piatanesi, except with 4 treble reeds instead of 3.

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Depends... if my 8X was stolen and I had to replace it, for me there is nothing else out there currently that is better (that includes an Evo), so I would be getting another 8X.

If my Hohner Free bass was stolen, well, first there is no other accordion out there that could ever replace it... sentimental value and all, but I suppose I could quench my tears with a custom FB Gola... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.