• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

life according to Pesaturo

I met Cory in 2019. He was at our table one evening, at the Las Vegas Accordion convention in 2019. We spoke mostly about car racing and his experience with Formula 1's. He is quite a guy with a background in many topics. Bring up a subject and he will always have good information to add.

Thanks Jerry, I have found my new tagline: “I’m just a random accordion player from Rhode Island.” Anyway, very interesting, this guy really gets around! Looks like he has his speech notes saved in his accordion somehow and can scroll through them. Cool! Love him or hate him, you gotta admire his drive and dedication to his chosen pursuits.

When he asked the gentle people of East Greenwich what comes to mind when they see an accordion the answer was not “polka” but that was what his speech needed so he went with it anyway. I couldn’t tell what was actually said, but it would be interesting to know (if you are a random accordion player from RI). My guess is “Italian”.

I once played in the same band as someone who now plays with Cory. That’s my only claim to fame here.

Last edited:
Oh in terms of claim to fame, I have you all beat... I actually worked with Cory... nooooooo not playing accordion along with him, just when he was switching accordions, I was the dude that brought him his next box and I carried away the last one... kind of an accordion roadie... LOL

At that seminar, he did directly call out and poo-poo on 3 specific songs in a row and the way they were played and by coincidence, they were the last 3 songs I had placed on YouTube, so I guess I wasn't cool enough for him... haha!

Oh in terms of claim to fame, I have you all beat... I actually worked with Cory... nooooooo not playing accordion along with him, just when he was switching accordions, I was the dude that brought him his next box and I carried away the last one... kind of an accordion roadie... LOL

At that seminar, he did directly call out and poo-poo on 3 specific songs in a row and the way they were played and by coincidence, they were the last 3 songs I had placed on YouTube, so I guess I wasn't cool enough for him... haha!
You’re way cooler Jerry!

Thanks Jerry, I have found my new tagline: “I’m just a random accordion player from Rhode Island.” Anyway, very interesting, this guy really gets around! Looks like he has his speech notes saved in his accordion somehow and can scroll through them. Cool! Love him or hate him, you gotta admire his drive and dedication to his chosen pursuits.

When he asked the gentle people of East Greenwich what comes to mind when they see an accordion the answer was not “polka” but that was what his speech needed so he went with it anyway. I couldn’t tell what was actually said, but it would be interesting to know (if you are a random accordion player from RI). My guess is “Italian”.

I once played in the same band as someone who now plays with Cory. That’s my only claim to fame here.
My claim to fame is I played at the Albert Hall (in London) some years ago, and also for Royalty (British) in Luxembourg and also in the UK. but that was on the pipes.

Back