• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Le Chant des Possibles, accordion atelier near Nantes in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48

I hadn't heard of Le Chant des Possibles before. They are situated on an island very close to the city of Nantes in the western part of France. Not easy if you want to go visit the shop.

They have a website and also FB page by the name of "Le Chant des Possibles".
I see a nice piano accordion they manufactured, but mainly it's about diatonic accordions, and my personal interest goes to the miniature one and two row(s) diatonic boxes.

You can check out the menu on their webpage and the Facebook page for information, photos and videos.
https://lechantdespossibles.net/atelier/

The mini Cailoux 6 model is only 1,2 kg, dimensions 16 cm x 9 cm, created for backpackers and travellers.
13 buttons on the treble side + 6 bass buttons.

The video from the luthiers festival Le Son Continu from 2018 showing the tissue used for the bellows (see info on the tissue papers on their website):

Instead of the video I get:

"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again." :eek:

No, Mr Zuckerberg I don't think I will.

As you said, that's the modern world we live in today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back