• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

James Bond 007 Theme - Video tutorial

breezybellows

Reaction score
This is the first video tutorial I'm making for a song. I've previously made several videos about technique. I arranged this piece on the fly and never wrote it down. So I don't have the sheet music for it yet. I'll share a link when I do write it down.
The famous movie theme for James bond 007 has a bass line that runs chromatically from A-Bb-B-A. In my version I play the D in place of A.Chords are added to complete the rhythm section.
We'll be using all 4 fingers on the left hand so it does work out as a left hand drill as well.There's another technique drill for the right hand. We play fast repetitive notes with substituted fingers. This is a cool technique. Let me know how you like it.

Back