• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Italian newbie - NEED ADVISE

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The noise the dog makes is not the issue, its the mental cruelty of leaving a dog by itself in isolation, something that is terribly cruel to some animals... not to mention that it has to now pee and poop indoors and likely doesn't have access to food or water until the owners return.

Happy girl

Reaction score
One such dog lover regularly leaves the dog unattended at home for long-weekends. The poor animal, feeling abandoned by his "pack", barks , howls, whines, yelps and yaps, non stop ( literally, day and night) till it loses its voice. When the owners finally return, things are very quiet until it recovers

Dingo40. As you are so adept at searching the web, and, as a person of integrity, it wouldn’t take much effort to for you to find the correct information & act to quell this obvious act of cruelty.

Dingo40

Been here for ages!
Reaction score
Jerry,
Please restrain your imagination , the dog's physical needs are well catered for, and it has a large yard to roam in.?
Happy Girl,
I'm not sure what I can say to you, but perhaps you are accustomed to hectoring your male acquaintances: just guessing.?
Finally, I have no more to say on this matter and for me the subject is closed. Thank you for your thoughts!
Knobby, as I seem to be an unintentional cause of some angst, I would be grateful if you saw fit to edit some items from this thread, which really don't belong here.

Last edited:

Walker

Reaction score
I'm Lorenzo I live in Italy at 20 km from Castelfidardo
Hi Lorenzo,

Irish, folk, country - all good music.

You should immerse yourself in the accordion culture of Castelfidardo. I know the hills are steep, but visit all the factories and shops. Listen to the accordions, talk to interested people and ask questions. Once you are drenched in the accordion, once you understand the tunings, configurations of reeds, internal architecture, range of notes of the instrument, the size of accordion that suits you - then you will know what you want.

The answers wait for you - but you must seek them!

I would raft cross the Seven Seas to explore the world of the accordion (or take Easyjet, either way). You don't have to. The accordion is a great adventure of discovery.

Stewart

Last edited: