• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

I'll Be Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Just to let you know that Im off to Wales tomorrow for a week and will not be doing that whole internet thing. Stopping off on the way to check out a CBA.... :shock:
In the meantime, Id like to leave you with this...

"Excellent Rendition" {} :b {}

Anyanka said:
Just to let you know that Im off to Wales tomorrow for a week and will not be doing that whole internet thing. Stopping off on the way to check out a CBA.... :shock:
In the meantime, Id like to leave you with this...

Have a great holiday.

By the way, Grooveshark is not accessible from Germany where my Internet Service provider is based due, it says to unverhältnismäßig hoher Betriebskosten.
In other words, its too expensive.
Ill have to fire up my VPN account to access it.

If you havent already, perhaps we can save you the trouble with a couple other interpretations of the same tune. Both from much earlier, in the early 30s.

Ethel Waters, with studio backup including Benny Goodman or Jimmy Dorsey on clarinet
Bert Lown and His Hotel Biltmore Orchestra, with bass saxophone idol Adrian Rollini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back