• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hohner parts, European website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found the site and was amazed with the selection, they even have bellows for my student II....turns out they don't ship to USA or canada but they'll ship to Mexico. Two choices are either see if my cousin that owns property in Mexico can receive it or maybe use a mail service of some sorts.

Found the site and was amazed with the selection, they even have bellows for my student II....turns out they don't ship to USA or canada but they'll ship to Mexico. Two choices are either see if my cousin that owns property in Mexico can receive it or maybe use a mail service of some sorts.
which website?

That's the "official" Hohner parts supply site for the public, and there is a USA/CA version that does deliver to North America (see bottom right side of the page that I screen-captured).
ship2usa.png
,,, and yes, they are expensive as heck, but so are most OEM suppliers. :)

That's the "official" Hohner parts supply site for the public, and there is a USA/CA version that does deliver to North America (see bottom right side of the page that I screen-captured).
ship2usa.png
,,, and yes, they are expensive as heck, but so are most OEM suppliers. :)
The US site has a far smaller selection and nearly everything is out of stock. Most ofthe parts are for the Corona and Erica models as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back