• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hohner Morino 374

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul vdV

Reaction score
Are there any fellow accordionists here who have experience with the Hohner Morino 374? I would like to hear about this model. Views, reviews, opninions?

As far as I know the Morino 374 is just like a Morino IV S, but 37/96 instead of 41/120. It's one of the last things Excelsior made for Hohner, before Pigini took over.

Thanks, Paul, this, together with the other information you have supplied in another thread really helps. May others have more or other info?

Thanks, Paul, this, together with the other information you have supplied in another thread really helps. May others have more or other info?
Many of us have the same table of Hohner models, which states the 374 was made in de mid 1990's. Since around 1955 all Morino accordions I know of (not diatonic) were 41/120 or larger, until the 374 that was the first 37/96 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back