• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hi all from Greece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimthars

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for having me here.

It was quite some time since I did not play the accordion I used to lear as a child. The time has turned, and corona unfortunatelly, and being locked up the urge to play came back to me (aged 42 a couple days ago..). I now have a Hohner Concert III and a Hohner Concert I and learn that magnificent instrument!

Greetings from Athens!

Dimitris

Welcome Dimitris!

Welcome Dimitris. I am in Canada but I have been studying with a wonderful teacher in Athens for years now.

Welcome Dimitris. I am in Canada but I have been studying with a wonderful teacher in Athens for years now.

Thank you Alan. It sounds strange that you have a teacher from so far. I was used to have a more in person relationship with my teacher, then covid happened :).

There aren’t any in-person teachers where I live. I started with my teacher in Athens several years before covid and as she is phenomenal I continued with her. She lives right in the center of Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.