• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Hi all from Greece!

dimthars

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for having me here.

It was quite some time since I did not play the accordion I used to lear as a child. The time has turned, and corona unfortunatelly, and being locked up the urge to play came back to me (aged 42 a couple days ago..). I now have a Hohner Concert III and a Hohner Concert I and learn that magnificent instrument!

Greetings from Athens!

Dimitris

Tom

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Dimitris!

Alans

Reaction score
Welcome Dimitris. I am in Canada but I have been studying with a wonderful teacher in Athens for years now.

dimthars

Reaction score
Welcome Dimitris. I am in Canada but I have been studying with a wonderful teacher in Athens for years now.

Thank you Alan. It sounds strange that you have a teacher from so far. I was used to have a more in person relationship with my teacher, then covid happened :).

Alans

Reaction score
There aren’t any in-person teachers where I live. I started with my teacher in Athens several years before covid and as she is phenomenal I continued with her. She lives right in the center of Athens.