• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Help!!

Deh964

Reaction score
1EFC43C2-E08A-4C11-9D59-7EC9EA89ECCE.jpeg
I work at a Antique store in Tennessee and a gentleman had this accordion and we have no idea the brand or value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Red Roof Antiques

Scuromondo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings!
From the photo, I certainly cannot determine the make/model, but with a few more photos it is possible that some of the more experienced members might be able to. The bass buttons do not look like a standard Stradella layout.

As for value, you would almost certainly need someone (who knows what they are looking at) to open it up and inspect it. Accordion repairs can be expensive and difficult to even gain access to. If it needs any work at all, the cost of the work could easily approach or exceed the value of the accordion.

debra

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea about the brand, but if this accordion is intended to be played (and not just used for decoration) then the value of this accordion minus the cost of the work to make such an oldie fully playable again is very likely a negative number.

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From the picture, hard to identify. I will venture a guess on this one however --- Make German -- Vintage 40's -- Condition In need of
repairs that will outweigh it's value.