• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hello from the Lochaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DonnieDubh

HI I recently started playing the the accordion after seeing this Meneil and Herold chromatic for sale quite enjoying myself although there are 2 or three buttons not playing properly on either in or out draws of bellows I am hoping that 1 or more of you may have some idea of age of this wee beastie cheers Donald

Welcome to the forum.
Thered are a fair few members experienced with CBA and repairs.
Thanks for the pictures. It looks liked a B system in a rather fetching burgundy colour.

Hi Donny & Welcome. - I dont know much about buttons on the right hand side but looks a nice instrument.

Thanks for the hello's yes it's a Bayan with the stradella bass on the left actually tried the piano years back but couldn't make much out of it but really enjoying this wee burgundy beastie {}

Greetings to the forum Donnie, nice looking beast! Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back