• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Hello Fellow Accordionists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

Reaction score
Just signed up as I was searching for an Elkavox 83/ Iorio Series H, hopefully with clean working electronics, and came across this site. Yea!! Am in NJ , minutes from Accordion Gallery. Have heard nothing but excellent comments on them. Actually need to schedule a visit to have them check my Iorio J ( Stage 1, Piermaria ) for repair of acoustics and electronics. (Maybe). Have owned Paolo Soprano, Cordovox, Sano, and Iorio G (Elkavox 77). Always wanted a Iorio H, was never able to afford. LOL. Nice to meet you all ! Jim C.

Welcome from the Midwest. Minutes from the Accordion Gallery sounds like a good location for meeting your accordion service needs. I recently bought a Sano from them, and can confirm to you that the "excellent comments" you have heard are true. Hope you get your Iorio H soon. ~embers

Welcome. Guenadiy is a good guy, and very knowledgeable and thorough.
If I lived that close to the Accordion Gallery, I'd be over there every day and Guenadiy would start locking the door when he saw me coming. So many beautiful accordions for sale!

JimC this may be your lucky day. We are downsizing and I do have a Iorio Series H for sale. It has been modified for midi and also comes with a spare sound generator that can be used for parts. I live in the Poconos and we are pretty close. You may just be the one to enjoy this accordion.

Welcome Jim!

Welcome aboard, Jim. Do you live in NJ (like me), or in PA (across the Delaware River)?

JimC this may be your lucky day. We are downsizing and I do have a Iorio Series H for sale. It has been modified for midi and also comes with a spare sound generator that can be used for parts. I live in the Poconos and we are pretty close. You may just be the one to enjoy this accordion.
It maybe indeed be my lucky day. I have seen a few Iorio H's but they all needed some electronic work.Have found what appears to be a clean one in Boston, supposedly mint, but not ready for a long trip yet..lol

It maybe indeed be my lucky day. I have seen a few Iorio H's but they all needed some electronic work.Have found what appears to be a clean one in Boston, supposedly mint, but not ready for a long trip yet..lol
Please provide specifics of the sale. Thanks

JimC. My Series H is still available. The sale includes the accordion, generator, spare generator for parts (may be repairable), foot pedal, each of the generators has a midi circuit and connector added to them. I don't know if I am allowed to put a price on this forum. It is exactly between seven hundred and eight hundred dollars for all including some extras. Let me know if you truly have an interest in my instrument. I am closer than Boston and the Poconos are really nice this time of year.

JimC. A good evening to you. The person that was promising to come see me on Saturday has cancelled. The accordion is still available. It will be worth your time to check out my Series H. Thanks and have a good night.

I had a pleasant afternoon with JimC. It was really nice to converse with another accordion player in person. Social distance and mask. Iorio Series H was great in it's time and is now old technology. I hope I have opened up your search for your ideal instrument. I also hope we run into each other again sometime whether in person or on this forum. Good luck and blessings to you and yours. John

I had a pleasant afternoon with JimC. It was really nice to converse with another accordion player in person. Social distance and mask. Iorio Series H was great in it's time and is now old technology. I hope I have opened up your search for your ideal instrument. I also hope we run into each other again sometime whether in person or on this forum. Good luck and blessings to you and yours. John
John, the trip was worth just meeting a fellow musician with the pleasure of hearing you perform with the Roland V 8X ! You made our meeting very cordial and informative as well. Yes, the digital world has taken over but combined with the accoustic accordion, we have the best of both worlds. Blessings to you for your now charitable work performing. JimC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back