• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hello everyone!

Toril S

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Toril Susegg, and I live in Trondheim, Norway. I have played accordion since I was 8 years old, but I am only a hobby player. I play sometimes for seniors, and I play keyboard too. I play by ear. and am not a great player, but I hold on to the fun of playing the accordion. I have 3 acoustic accordions, and recently I purchased a used Roland FR4X digital accordion. I like to make my own songs, both on the accordion and on my Yamaha keyboards. All the best from Toril

Hi Toril
Welcome to the community and congratulations to your ability to play from memory.
It's not a given - I know a lot of players but when it comes to entertain a party it's 2 or 3 out of 20 who can sit down and play whatever comes in their mind.

Back