• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

hand made straps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Great video. They look like the straps that came with my Bugari.

I love Italcinte products, however, their company customer service rep that I had the misfortune to speak to ROYALLY sucked as a human being. I actually called there to Italy to place an order for 3 sets of 4" wide straps and backstraps and was told to "va fang**" and hung up on. After a 2nd try with zero success because my Italian was very limited, I tried email, to which they sent me to their Toronto based dealer who told me Italcinte does nothing custom and neither do they, and that they don't know anyone that makes 4" wide straps.

A 15 min trip to google found me 3 locations and the first location that responded was the now defunct Castiglione company who I ordered from.

Jerry check your message's

Last edited:
I love Italcinte products, however, their company customer service rep that I had the misfortune to speak to ROYALLY sucked as a human being. I actually called there to Italy to place an order for 3 sets of 4" wide straps and backstraps and was told to "va fang**" and hung up on. After a 2nd try with zero success because my Italian was very limited, I tried email, to which they sent me to their Toronto based dealer who told me Italcinte does nothing custom and neither do they, and that they don't know anyone that makes 4" wide straps.

A 15 min trip to google found me 3 locations and the first location that responded was the now defunct Castiglione company who I ordered from.
My experience with Italians is that if you want any decent form of customer service from any of them you better talk to them in Italian.

My experience with Italians is that if you want any decent form of customer service from any of them you better talk to them in Italian.
Sad but true in most of the cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back