• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Greetings!

d0pesaint

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Heather and I split my time between Seattle and Richmond, Virginia. I'm currently in Richmond and just got my first accordion for life out here (I have several back in Seattle). I enjoy playing all kinds of free reed instruments: melodica, accordion, harmonium and pump organ. My taste in music is diverse, but I play mostly pop and rock music, with a special fondness for the unexpected - like heavy metal accordion. Despite having some piano lessons as a child, I didn't begin playing as an adult until 2019, so I have a lot to learn. You can view my musical journey on TikTok (user name = d0pesaint) which I use as free video storage to document my progress.

Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new here myself. Lotsa nice and knowledgeable folks on here.

hi nd welcome

nice Tiger accordion ! not many of them left..

the parent company for Titano is located in northern virginia
if you ever need it serviced

here is a link to the calendar for the Wash area acc club..
meets monthly in Falls Church if you happen to be up this way

ciao

Ventura

Welcome! I’m new here myself. I’ve been playing piano for almost 40 years now and just started the accordion. But even in the short time I’ve picked it up, I am thinking differently about music (circle of 5th, etc). I’m wondering what your experience is as you also picked it up *after* knowing several other instruments. I look forward to seeing your progression, thanks for sharing your videos.

Back