• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Greetings from South Central Pennsylvania, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

podzol

Hello!

My name's Blake. I play English Concertina and a bit of G/C melodeon. I'll be learning C-system chromatic accordion. I've been playing a lot of English, Scottish, and Irish tunes, as well as some classical. I'd like to expand my repertoire and improve my technique. I also hope to meet some similarly spirited people!

I'm working through book two in the Pignol-Milleret series on my melodeon. I picked up Anzaghi for my chromatic tutor.

I'll enjoy catching up here, reading older posts and getting to know you good folks. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute a useful or encouraging perspective once in a while!

Happy squeezing!

Hello,
Welcome aboard. Best of luck with your Anzaghi CBA study.

Hello Blake,

Welcome to the forum.

I feel sure that you will enjoy the forum, and hope to read about your progress in the future.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to sharing my progress and hearing about your bellowed adventures!

Hello Blake,

Some details of my "Bellowed Adventures" may be found on the "Accordion Chat" thread, under the title "Geriatric Fun." It is nowhere near to being a complete account of my "adventures", but it may serve to introduce you to one important activity.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Stephen Hawkins post_id=63437 time=1539212296 user_id=1440 said:
Some details of my Bellowed Adventures may be found on the Accordion Chat thread, under the title Geriatric Fun.

Thanks, Stephen! Ill check it out~ Its great when people take time to share their experiences online. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back