• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Greetings from me in France

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Bertrand!

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
South Carolina.....🀣

BertrandB

Reaction score
hahaha, true my english is way more influenced by american culture rather than english. I'm somehow a french redneck so i don't bother πŸ˜…

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hahaha, true my english is way more influenced by american culture rather than english. I'm somehow a french redneck so i don't bother πŸ˜…
Us crackers don't know no better....

Pipemajor

Reaction score
Welcome BertrandB.
I have a house down in La Creuse where, if it wasn't for Covid and Brexit, I spend 7 blissful months every year.
I wish I was there now as I would be up to Paris like a shot to snap up that white Roland fr3xb, listed on Leboncoin for a steal:mad:

BertrandB

Reaction score
Welcome BertrandB.
I have a house down in La Creuse where, if it wasn't for Covid and Brexit, I spend 7 blissful months every year.
I wish I was there now as I would be up to Paris like a shot to snap up that white Roland fr3xb, listed on Leboncoin for a steal:mad:
Thank you :) Oh, very nice area to have a small paradise get away far from the hustle and bustle of the world, lucky you :))
For the Roland, France is under lockdow after the messy plans from government... except for work or specific situations, you can just move 10 km around your house. So if Roland is now, you wouldn't have been able to try it anyway...

Hope you're doing well in that situation and that we'll hopefully see you soon in France :)