• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Great virtual session video & tune archive! - Shannon & Matt Heaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

jozz

Player
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading thesession.org and the user Tom Stermitz commented on how he'd discover Shannon & Matt Heaton and a site that bundled their YouTube videos.

This site gives you an indexed list of tunes, easy to navigate, more or less to play along to.

Matt will call the tunes and the key just before transferring into them, I find that brillant.

It's easy tempo - great for practicing and getting into this stuff before you actually go out and play in real life with others.

Highly recommended - you find it here:

I was reading thesession.org and the user Tom Stermitz commented on how he'd discover Shannon & Matt Heaton and a site that bundled their YouTube videos.

This site gives you an indexed list of tunes, easy to navigate, more or less to play along to.

Matt will call the tunes and the key just before transferring into them, I find that brillant.

It's easy tempo - great for practicing and getting into this stuff before you actually go out and play in real life with others.

Highly recommended - you find it here:

Wow, that's amazing, thanks Jozz! This could be super fun to play along with (especially if you know how to sight read, and they had the link to thesession tune page). So many tunes, so little time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back