• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

SOLD: FS: Giustozzi CBA - C System 60 bass.

artidots

Site Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale: Giustozzi Chromatic Button Accordion - C system. Model 3195/CF in bright blue pearloid and decor with straps and Giustozzi hard case. Made in Castelfidardo, Italy.
4 row 2 voice treble, light tremolo tuned, with 48 buttons (37 notes).
60 button (12 x 5) 4 reed Stradella pattern bass. Rotella bass strap. Weight with straps 6kg (13.2 lbs)
Purchased in UK ‘ex-demo as new’ in 2015 from Rees Wesson Melodeons. Very little playing since then apart from regular blow-throughs, still unmarked and as new with original Giustozzi duster and manufacture certificate.
With no couplers or voice switches this is nevertheless a good looking quality feeling instrument with first class sound, volume, and response. We failed sadly to master CBA playing however.
More and better pictures available via messaging.
Selling on behalf of my wife. Offers from around £1400 plus P and P in UK or buyer collect from King’s Lynn, Norfolk area. (this is around half of the original new selling price from Italy).

Attachments

• DSC00259.jpeg
    DSC00259.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Giustozzi CBA -C.jpeg
    Giustozzi CBA -C.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Giustozzi Hard Case.jpeg
    Giustozzi Hard Case.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 37

Longshore

A long road travelled - made easier carrying a box
Reaction score
For Sale: Giustozzi Chromatic Button Accordion - C system. Model 3195/CF in bright blue pearloid and decor with straps and Giustozzi hard case. Made in Castelfidardo, Italy.
60 button (12 x 5) 4 reed Stradella pattern bass. Rotella bass strap. Weight with straps 6kg (13.2 lbs)
Purchased in UK ‘ex-demo as new’ in 2015 from Rees Wesson Melodeons. Very little playing since then apart from regular blow-throughs, still unmarked and as new with original Giustozzi duster and manufacture certificate.
With no couplers or voice switches this is nevertheless a good looking quality feeling instrument with first class sound, volume, and response. We failed sadly to master CBA playing however.
Selling on behalf of my wife. Offers from around £1400 plus P and P in UK or buyer collect from King’s Lynn, Norfolk area. (this is around half of the original new selling price from Italy).

Sorry to hear you both decided to give up CBA.
I think I know this very box, I believe I was in your house purchasing another CBA and was mightly impressed by the sheer quantity of the one you're now selling
Somebody will have a fine quality accordion if it's still as it was.
Best.
Longshore (John)

artidots

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Longshore (John). Good to hear from you and we do recall your visit to pick up the Weltmeister Romance. Yes the Giustozzi is still very much as you remember it. If you would like to come and try it .........????!!!!

Best wishes

(Artidots - Rob and Marj')

Longshore

Reaction score
Thank you Longshore (John). Good to hear from you and we do recall your visit to pick up the Weltmeister Romance. Yes the Giustozzi is still very much as you remember it. If you would like to come and try it .........????!!!!

Best wishes

(Artidots - Rob and Marj')
I'm often in Norfolk, (especially in spring and autumn) as it's by far the best area for migrating birds - so you never know.
Lovely as it is through, I very rarely have that sort of money. What I have goes on my nomadic lifestyle.
But by all means drop me your number by PM.
Best
John
www.obskua.co.uk

artidots

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am now dropping the price to 'offers around £1050'.... and it really is a super box !!

Longshore

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of trying out this lovely box and it is wonderfully responsive and beautifully well made.

If I was in the market for a top quality 2 row, 60 bass, Italian CBA, then I would buy this.

The photos don't do the colour justice, it's a much richer and deeper blue, quite stunning.

Well worth the money.

Longshore

Reaction score
If I was in the market for a top quality 2 row, 60 bass, Italian CBA, then I would buy this.

The photos don't do the colour justice, it's a much richer and deeper blue, quite stunning.

Well worth the money.
This should read:
4 row, 2voice, 60 bass....

artidots

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok as I have advertised elsewhere now, the final lowest price now is £750 plus P and P.

If no interest in that after a while, we may as well hang on to this very nice box.