• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

free online sheet music

Status
Not open for further replies.
With having so much music its difficult to find what I'm looking for, so I look in musicroom.com to see what music is listed in what music books they are selling, because from this information I sometimes already have that particular book without knowing whats in it. Over the years I have spent a small fortune in sheet music, most of it for piano which sometimes I try to adapt for accordion. I'm reluctant to buy any more because I have so much. I miss wikifonia, its not the same as Musescore, nothing seems to be for accordion, not even for guitar which would have the chords.
If the forum were to a have a page for members to buy and sell their music with a small percentage going to the forum upkeep (say 5 or 10 per cent), I would be happy to use it. Maybe this is something worth considering.

goldtopia said:
With having so much music its difficult to find what Im looking for, so I look in musicroom.com to see what music is listed in what music books they are selling, because from this information I sometimes already have that particular book without knowing whats in it. Over the years I have spent a small fortune in sheet music, most of it for piano which sometimes I try to adapt for accordion. Im reluctant to buy any more because I have so much. I miss wikifonia, its not the same as Musescore, nothing seems to be for accordion, not even for guitar which would have the chords.
If the forum were to a have a page for members to buy and sell their music with a small percentage going to the forum upkeep (say 5 or 10 per cent), I would be happy to use it. Maybe this is something worth considering.
Couldnt you use the existing accordions & accessories for sale?

I didn't notice that, but theres not much there in the way of sheet music.

Well be the first...start a trend !! Then there would be a pile of sheet music......I have some too ...but I don't think there would be much call for Status Quo, Genesis and Rick Wakeman on here !! :lol:

I think some modern music would give our instrument a broader appeal, bring it on

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

A number of people have provided some good options it seems. Free certainly seems to be the most desirable. I stumbled on free-scores.com the other day and printed one song which is likely too advanced for me now, but just wanted to see how the free song site worked. In the upper right corner of the site, it lists languages. If it's in French, you can easily select English. You might check your local library as well. I checked mine here in Las Vegas; they have accordion instruction books with basic songs, but nothing most people would want to play after they learned the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back