• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Fr1xb Bellows problem (edited)....??

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Ok, I admit it, I should have searched the forum a little more..

So, my Fr1xb arrived and I set it up and I have a question about the bellows "inertia" setting. Basically, the sound level between pulling and pushing the bellows seems really uneven.

Found through another thread that I have to "calibrate" the bellows by holding down 2 buttons while turning on the accordion. Weird.

Last edited:

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m surprised that detail wasn’t prominently visible in the manual that I’m sure you read through avidly and with much technical pleasure 😀

Reactions: Tom

dunlustin

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your info is under 'Troubleshooting' near the back.
You may also find that left unattended for long periods the FR1X may become deranged and make only mad squawking noises or nothing at all.
Solve this with a factory reset - also easy to do and in the manual.
I think both may be due to allowing batteries to go flat

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Prolific poster
Reaction score
I’m surprised that detail wasn’t prominently visible in the manual that I’m sure you read through avidly and with much technical pleasure 😀
Yup, right there on page 67, "the bellows exhibits erratic behavior," can't believe I missed it! Luckily, I found another post on here that talked about it. Guess I owe Knobby.... 😉