• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

FR1X- no monitor facility

H

HoorayHenry

You can't hear yourself through headphones while the external speakers are operating, and vice versa. Once you put the headphone jack in the headphone socket, it cuts out the external speakers, and this can't be overriden. I contacted Roland about this and they couldn't help me. This is a nuisance because often when I play in an accordion class, I can't hear myself clearly enough, and half the time I don't know whether the mistakes I can hear are my own or my neighbours.

H

HoorayHenry

OK I will check this out, but it doesn't work at all with ordinary headphones.

H

HoorayHenry

I've emailed Roland abour this. Presumably you'd only get treble output into your headphones, nothing from the basses.

A

acordiansam

If the headphones do work just get a stero fe plug to 2 mono mal pluges. Of corse bass one ear trebble the other. You will most likley have to have the accordion output wide open unless the headphones have sum sort of pre amp powered by a bat. There could be several different ways to get what you want.