• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Forum software upgrade

knobby

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
While the forum was offline yesterday I took the opportunity to upgrade the forum software to the latest version. It upgrade appears to have gone well, but if you come across any issues or things not working as they should then please let me know.

Thanks (y)

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all you do, Knobby. Maintaining, moderating and keeping the forum updated is a lot of work (not to mention the h☆ll of permissions) and we really appreciate it.

saundersbp

Reaction score
I'd just like to second what Tom has said. Any open forum or organisation like this attracts 99% genuine enthusiasts really there to help one another out and 1% what you might call the mad or the bad. Huge thanks to Knobby for all he does to make sure the enthusiasts voice is heard loud and clear! Volunteers and perspective are precious, now more than ever, and we are indebted to those that freely give of their time to keep good things alive. Big thanks from Yorkshire!