• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

finger for CBA - C griff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandoneon.hk

Reaction score
I am looking for books which can help me to get familiar with fingering of CBA C griff. I found this book but seems it is not for C griff? Would any one advise? Thanks.

1594997175345.png

1594997012570.png

look for the Lars Holm material.
The Angasi book helpful for thumb under exercises and nice sample pieces but use Lars Holm fingering. But I think Lars Holm best all round. In France predominantly 4 fingers I think excluding thumb appears to be used only in a strategic way. Looks like magic to me.
Godgi

Couldn't agree more with Godgi, Lars Holm material got me playing C system and free bass accordion quickly, comfortably and musically. Best all around vote from me too!

I'm guessing it is this:
https://www.augemus-shop.de/noten/akkordeontyp/einzeltonakkordeon/1126/min-etno-box (Min Etno-box)
Although helpful I found it was quite patchy - variable difficulty, variable interest - designed for children?
No recording and not cheap given its content.
There is another book* which is more expensive (approx 40+ euro?). This seems aimed at children's group learning.
The music is hand-written and contains quite a lot of multi-instrument pieces. Again no recording.
As the LH = RH it is possible to use any C system book to work out scales and chords/arpeggios.
After this piano for beginners books offer a huge range of styles and content at modest prices.
* Music Box book 1 & 2 (edit)
PS: This in response to the Holm comment re Free Bass - not so helpful for the OP's query.

Last edited:
The books by Lars Holm I'd recommended are

Accordeon Skola for Ungdon - if you are a complete beginner
and
Music box 1 - if you are ready to start learning simple pieces in freebass for both hands

Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201021-203704.jpg
    Screenshot_20201021-203704.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back