• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Expression pedal added to Roland FR4x wireless solution

Keymn

Reaction score
Expression Pedal w/IPhone | Roland Fr4x Accordion

Keymn

Reaction score
That is cool...
I have a 4x as well.
So you can send midi to a midi received plugged into the usb port on the front rather than the one underneath?
it is not a plug and play. iPad audiobus3 experience as well as midimapping experience...you can do same with bottom usb ports but requires different hardware.
Btw I only test and like to share as I use the midijet and no expression pedals on my live setup.

Last edited:

Keymn

Reaction score
That is cool...
I have a 4x as well.
So you can send midi to a midi received plugged into the usb port on the front rather than the one underneath?
Actually that Roland wm1d is a piece of junk…works sometimes, other times does not pair…the widi bud pro has been released and when I receive will test it out. But the preorder is delayed due to parts shortage.
For now plugging in the bottom USB port, connect a camera kit to iPad is a better solution…then mapp your midi message to cc11 on channel 4…watch for an upcoming video on my Fr1x which I think never has been done, or has it?